Thursday, March 25, 2010

SKIT

There arent many exciting parts in the middle of the book but at the beginning and the end is where all of the parts are. The first scene is at the beginning of the book when the convict (Magwitch) threatens Pip's life in the graveyard when Pip is visiting his parents grave. It would take some skill to act as angry as Magwitch or as scared as Pip so I think it would be interensting to see how well the actor/actress does it. The second scene I would like to see acted out is the first time that Estella and Pip meet because Estella is so snobby and rude while Pip is absolutely in love with her and there are a couple people in our class that could probably do good at being a snobby Estella. The last sceen I would like to see acted out is whe Herbert and Pip get into a fight. That probably isn't possible but that would be pretty funny.

1 comment:

  1. I think that the scene where pip and estella meet would be a great one also so I think I will use that in my skit next week

    ReplyDelete